Hi, I am Zahradeen Muazu, a Certified Digital Marketing and Web development freelancer based in Abuja, Nigeria.
I’m a Digital Marketing Strategist, dedicated to helping brilliant, ambitious business owners to step up their game with the most effective digital marketing techniques.
Are you launching a new brand? Do you feel your business is missing the mark or hit a plateau?
Focus on what you do best, while I implement the tactics that contribute to a positive and sustainable impact on your results.
I’m a detail-oriented individual with a passion for digital marketing and I have expertise in different areas like Email Marketing, SEO, SEM, SMM, web analytics, CMS, e-commerce development and management, etc. I have one year of experience in the administrative role and 2 years of experience in Customer Service/Sales & Marketing.
Content Marketing / Social Media / Blogging / Copy Writing
Reliable, a fast learner who sees IT issues as an opportunity to learn.
I have a strong technical background and experience with WordPress, ClickFunnels, Hootsuite, Unbounce, Instapage, MailChimp, Active Campaign, Infusionsoft, Zapier, Google Suite, Asana, Photoshop, Canva, Constant Contact, and several other platforms.
- Project management of marketing campaigns (blog design, blog content, content and community management, survey design and data evaluation, PowerPoint presentations delivered to clients),
- Worked on projects that involved content marketing, social media, e-mail marketing, survey design and evaluation, and customer support.
My services include:
- Paid Advertising (Google Ads).
- Social Advertising (Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads).
- Conversion Optimization.
- Email Marketing.
- Social Media Management on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Youtube.
- Content Creation and Marketing.
- Copy Writing.
- Influencer Marketing.
- Tracking (Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel installation).
- Training and Consultations.
Who I work with
SMEs/Individuals that cannot afford to employ a digital marketer or expensive digital agency.
Companies that do not need someone to manage their online marketing and website on a full-time basis.
Organisations that only require short-term assistance, either for a project or to cover a leave of absence.
Agencies that need to outsource work due to limited resource or limited knowledge in a particular field of my expertise.